Tuesday, March 30, 2010
One week left!
So as you probably already know from my last entry, I sprained my ankle last week and have not been able to do my usual exercises. A full week later, it is starting to feel much better, but running/jogging is still out of the question. However I have been lightly walking and lifting weights (aside from everything I have to do at work) and along with my diet I have actually lost more this last week than in the previous two weeks (not combined). It is actually hard to just lay around the house when you know you should, because you know that you can't really go and do anything. I still don't think I will hit my goal for the month, but there is still a chance at a double digit loss with only a week left and just two and a half pounds to go. Maybe even another top 4 finish (third consecutive), but we'll see about that later. For now I am still just trying to get my mobility/balance back before I worry too much about anything else (except that I will be taking test number two for my A+ certification in the next day or two, so I have to worry a little about that). It just goes to show you that it is possible to continue losing pounds, even with an injury. You just have to limit yourself to what your injury will allow and maintain good eating habits. (Don't worry I've been careful so far, I wear a walking boot to work and only lightly walk on the treadmill. Otherwise I have an icepack/brace on it while sitting on my butt.) Good luck this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
glad to hear you are still moving in the right direction. Keep it up you're doing awesome
Brandon, you have almost lost 40 pounds. Way to go! Oh yeah and your cheeks are so skinny! LMAO!!
Love you
Post a Comment