My Weight Loss Goal

My Monthly Goal

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Two Weeks!

Just 2 weeks left until the next official weigh in. How are you doing? Good? Bad? Horribly under achieving? I'm not doing as well as I had hoped, but I am definitely not in bad shape. With less than two weeks, I think I still have a very good chance to do some amazing things. I don't think I can hit the 12 lb goal that I set for this month, but I would do think that I can make it to 10. That would be three straight months with double digit losses and I only have 5 lbs to go to get there. Although, 7 lbs is not that much more, and is completely possible in the given time frame. So we'll see what happens. On a side note, I passed one of two exams for my A+ certification, with the second one only a week or two away. I know that the timing is great because of the added stress of passing it, but I'm not stressed about it. It's going to be a Cake walk (mmmm.....Cake). Ha ha, just kidding. I'm not really a huge cake fan, I was just trying to make Justin hungry!

3 comments:

Ellura said...

Wow, you have lost a ton of weight! Keep it up.

Mindy said...

So, i'm thinkig your pretty much rock? you look amazing. how about a new updated pic.

ps. I LOVE CAKE!!!

Jessica B said...

Justin doesnt love cake so much but brownies might have gotten him! Good luck with your goal, but be careful with that ankle!