Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Its almost that time again!
Well, we're only 3 days away from that dreaded day......the weigh in! Dun dun dun! I'm not to worried about it though, but it looks like I will fall just a little short of my goal for this month. However 10+ pounds is still really good and I'm sure that I will only miss it by a 2-3 pounds. Just more to add to next month's goals, which will not be as high as Feb., but will be close. I can't set that until Friday though, gotta take it one day at a time and go from there. Anyway things are going good this week. Work has resumed (hopefully for the rest of the year) and I keep adding to the loss from last time. That's all I have for this week, so until then don't eat too much junk (especially on Saturday after the weigh in, cause you will just have to lose it all before the next one in April).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats on your win for this month!!!
Congrats on your first place. You have been doing awesome! I had to laugh at your comment about not eating junk on Saturday or you will have to lose the wieght all over again. I get so mad when I do that. LOL Good luck this month - you can't have much more to lose...
brandon, congrats on the win! you look great! i really hate losing to an "icky boy" but since you're busting butt i guess i'll let it slide! ;0) seriously though... way to go! keep it up!
Post a Comment