So last week I mentioned that I might have hit a wall. As it turns out I did...I hit it so hard I smashed it to pieces with a 4+ lb loss. I didn't really do anything different, except that I was able to play basketball twice this week for more than an hour both times. I just wish I could do that 4 times a week instead, but oh well I guess I will just have to stick to the treadmill and weights for the rest of my workouts. It's not looking like I am going to make my 15.2 lb loss for the month, being that there are only 10 days left, but I know that at least I will be close to it by the end. And who knows, maybe I will have another big week this week with just a few days left to get to the rest of it.
Work finally starts back up next week, but who knows how long that will last until they decide to start the big projects that are supposedly lined up. So we'll see where that goes. Hopefully we keep working until at least next winter or longer. Well that's all I have for this week. Good luck and were all counting on you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
CONGRATS!!! So glad you saw a big loss this week. I think that when you just keep kicking your own ass it eventually shows the results you worked so hard for on the scale! I don't think I realized you guys are going back to work! How fantastic is that? Congrats on being in the 180's!!!! Just keep on beating Justin.. that's all that really matters anyway!
Post a Comment