Tuesday, February 2, 2010
The week that was
This week, to say the least, was like a rollercoaster. It had it's ups and downs and even a few flat spots. One of the definite ups was the 4.6 lb loss for the week. I think that is a good number for week 4. I stopped snacking all day, made sure I didn't over do my portions, and kept my water consumption steady with various other things going on around me. I almost hit my goal that I set last week, stupid 0.4 lbs. Oh well, close enough right? On the other hand, no sugar for a week. Wow, everything has sugar in it. I'm going to have to live on bread and water for the week (not really, but that is not far off). So we'll see what happens there. Hey Justin, I was wondering what dust tastes like. Cause right now, your eating mine. Be careful though, don't eat too much of it or you'll put on some exta pounds before Friday. I'll see you at the finish line in three days. Anyway, got to go, things to do today. Good luck this week to everyone ( I guess Justin too). And Vicki, thank you for the support. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congrats on your 4.6 that is great!!
WOW 4.6! Asshole..j/k kinda
You deserve it! For reals!! CONGRATS!
Way to go on the win this month!
Post a Comment