First of all I would like to thank all of the little peo.....oh wait this isn't an acceptance speech. And besides I didn't win it all, so umm, lets skip that. Wow! I was humbled a little this month. Up until the last day, I was so sure that I had the biggest loss of anyone in this competition, but come to find out I barely squeaked into the top 4 (thanks Jess for whatever you did to not lose that extra half a pound, actually it was probably Justin's fault anyway. So we'll just blame it on him). So it looks like I will need to step it up even more this month with all of you, as strong competitors, going for the top 4 spots. Actually though the money is just an added bonus (originally it was the money with a bonus of losing weight, that has changed in the last two weeks however) along with any bragging rights that go with losing more lbs. So this month I am going to set my loss goal higher than the normal expectation for the second month of such a competition. I think that 15.2 lbs should suffice. I know not to be disappointed if I do not reach it, but the thought of dropping almost 32 lbs in two months will keep me going along with other things in my life. So here's to another outstanding month of weight loss. Good luck everyone, and remember a loss is a loss no matter how much it is.
p.s. So J, how many pounds did you put on from all of that food that you ate at the Superbowl party? You know, the Doritos with sour cream and guacamole, the Twizzlers, and any other little snack food you could get your hands on. Just curious is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Update: Only 14 lbs more to go this month!!!
Wow, I have been so busy this week I have just been maintaining! Good luck this.
Umm.. wow.. you totally should have just went along with the acceptance speech! ;o) I LOVE YOU AND I'M THRILLED YOU squeaked into the top 4. I would LOVE to see you there again this month. Remember it's not about beating everyone.. just JUSTIN! ;o)
I know you have plenty of motivation at this point. Just don't let it turn into too much stress to see a loss on the scale! Keep shrinking... I'll keep throwing you in the washer on the hot cycle!
LOVE ME!
that sounds like an awesome goal. withn determination like that i know ou can make it there... although lrts face it part of me hopes i kick your skinny boy ass!!! so here's to another happy month!
Post a Comment