My Weight Loss Goal

My Monthly Goal

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Month 2: Hit the wall?

I think I might have hit a wall as far as not losing as much weight as I feel like I've lost. It feels like I've been busting my ass trying to stay ahead of my calorie intake, but I keep fluctuating on the scale. One day I'll be down like 2-3 lbs, and the next I'll be up one. I have still seen a loss in the last week and a half, I just feel like it should be more. I've been exercising twice a day, running between 2-3 miles each time, lifting weights, doing crunches and so on. It just seems like it is taking longer to lose the pounds. I almost feel like I need to workout after every meal just to stay ahead. Fortunately though I think I may have finally broken through in the last couple of days, but I won't know for sure for the next few days. I'm still shooting for the 15 lb loss for the next official weigh in. Although it is only two and a half weeks away, gotta push harder! Maybe I'll re-start actually counting my calories till then, instead of just estimating. We'll see how that goes. As for the challenge, that is hard to keep a conscious effort into standing up straight. It is such a natural position (slouching over) now that it is hard to remember that you are doing it. Anyway, good luck all. Hey Justin, if your not going to use your P90X, why don't you send it my way. I'm sure I can put it to good use.

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

You are a total sloucher... rock those pecs! ;o) I know what you mean about hitting a wall.... but... it's not JUST about losing weight... gaining healthy habits and feeling good about yourself is equally as important (okay MORE important). Keep bustin' it out. Can't wait to see you 15 lbs lighter! ;o)