My Weight Loss Goal

My Monthly Goal

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oi! What a week

So not the greatest week, but still somewhat successful. Pounds lost are still lost, even if it was a measly 1.6 lbs. Had a hard time with snacking this week, and topped off with a scrawny 30 minutes of ball on Saturday equalled the low weekly numbers. However, water consumption is up probably between 64-80 oz (I lost track chasing the 3 yr old around) a day. Portions are a pain until you get used to them. So we'll see what happens. Did well for dinner tonight, stayed within portion limit (still hungry, but I stayed within the limit). I also ran for almost a complete mile without a break and finished at 2 miles in 31 min. I've done better, but not in awhile. Well anyway, normally I would take a jab at Justin right now, but I'm not myself today. So I'll just say thanks for the support and good luck next week everyone. (I'm going to shoot for a 5 lb loss this week! I have plenty to spare.)

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

STOP IT!! You guys need to keep taking jabs! It's the best part! ;o) Congrats on running! That's pretty insane/intense/awesome!! Also.. congrats on continuing to lose. I mean, you've always been a loser... so this just tops the cake! ;o)