Monday, January 4, 2010
Getting Started!?!
Hi Everybody! My name is Brandon. I am a father of 4, from 10 (11 on the 12th) to 3 years. I am a thirty year old video game junkie that attempts to play a few hours of basketball twice a week. Karilynn and Jessica B are my Sis-in-laws, Justin B is my Bro-in-law and I have known Mindy since the 7th grade. I decided to join this competition b/c over the last year I have seen myself go from 220 lbs to 185 lbs and then back to 211 lbs. Last year at this time I was watching what I ate, playing basketball 2-3 times a week for 2-3 hours and walking my 6 year old to Kindergarten. Then in June I caught a nasty virus (you all know what I'm talking about, so I'm not going to say it). After eight miserable weeks, an on set of bronchitis, and moving the family in to town from Eagle Mountain, my physical activity all but diminished (aside from working 8 hrs day in the oh so hot summer weather as an electrician). I slowly started putting the weight back on. Recently work has been light, mainly b/c I spend 2-3 hours of my work day in a vehicle driving to the work site. And that doesn't include the hour and a half drive home. So anyway, that's me for now. Good luck to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Well.. I'm excited to see you get back down and be active. It's amazing how working out can make you feel GOOD!! (Even when you want to DIE!) It's awesome that you and Justin have eachother to beat cause really.. is there anyone in the world you are more competitive with? Can't wait to watch you shrink and become a healthier you!! Soon you will only be twice the size of your TEENIE TINY wife! ;o)
Good luck Justin. I'm sure you will do great. Sounds like you have some fun competition going!
so stoked that you are going to compete! i hope i kick your butt but i will be thrilled to lose to you!
Bring it on!!!! ;)
Welcome to the comp and may the best man..or woman win!!!
Post a Comment