Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Another week in the books!
Have you ever noticed when you are bored and have nothing to do(IE. work is slow and so you sit at home all day), that you tend to want to eat more? I've found that out over the last few days, but in my defense have found that as long as I can keep my mind occupied and stay away from the kitchen that it is not a big deal. So in response to Justin, it's treating me just fine, thanks for asking. I started the water challenge yesterday and after 8 hours had only drank about 4 oz. Yep that's it. Didn't drink anything else, so no excessive harm done. Ended up with around 40 or so ounces, but some of that was while exercising. My thing is that I usually only drink when I'm thirsty, which varies from day to day. Also I can't stand drinking warm water, if it isn't cold I won't drink it. So leaving it on the counter doesn't help. I will push myself to consciously think about it more during the day to get my intake up. Anyway, until next week. Good luck and we're all counting on you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
congrats on getting soooo close to being blow 200! good luck!
I hear you on the cold water thing. It's the only way i can drink it. Great loss!
Put it all out on the counter.. drink it from a glass... ADD ICE!!! (It's even a sneaky way to get a few extra ounces in!) This is a FREE METABOLISM BOOSTER!! Do you want to beat Justin OR NOT? ;o)
i'm just going to second what karilynn said... get drinking!
:0)
Here goes a new week. Hope you reach your way under 200 if you haven't already. Keep up the good work and know that you are on the right path to success!!!! You are making a conscious change to your routine. Good luck on beating the other dude!!
Post a Comment