My Weight Loss Goal

My Monthly Goal

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lets get it on!

So after a great month, I had a little lapse and have only maintained the last couple of days. But that's OK, cause its hard to be perfect all of the time. Now it's time to get back going again. I've got 12.2 lbs to lose and only 4 weeks to do it. I can do it, besides I have to beat all of the refreshed competitors that are trying to beat out Karilynn. One thing that concerns me is that I did something to my leg. Pulled a muscle or something. All I know is that it does not feel very good when I run or walk up stairs. Hopefully it's just a strain and it heals quickly. It's not going to stop me from being competitive, so stop thinking it!

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

Hmm.. is 12.2 lbs enough to beat me?!? LOL! I knew I didn't need to challenge you cause you are always in.. but.. by challenging people who can totally kick ass.. I push you harder! Can't wait to see you Friday! I'm sure you are looking FAN FREAKIN' TASTIC!!