Tuesday, April 6, 2010
A new month starts now!
This last week wasn't the greatest, I basically just maintained from the week before. Maybe the Easter candy was partially to blame, its so easy not to eat it when you don't have it, but as soon as it is in the house you have to increase your willpower 10 fold. No excuses though, I just didn't do what I needed to this week. Aside from still recovering from my sprained ankle. It's starting to feel much better, in fact, I was even able to jog on it, for the first time in two weeks, on Monday. So after a sub par month (at least in my opinion), I'm ready to get back to a double digit loss for April. My goal isn't too high, but I intend to surpass it by a few pounds, leaving me with less than half of what I have left right now for the final month. Yes, there is only two months left. Are you ready for it? I am. Good luck this month and I'll see you at the finish line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment