My Weight Loss Goal

My Monthly Goal

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Milestones

After 14 weeks of this competition, I have surpassed a huge milestone today. (Not to say that I haven't already hit a few during that time). Today I weigh 40 (yes Forty) pounds less then I did when I started. (It is such a great feeling to be able to see your toes without sucking in your stomach. Now if only I could touch them too! Ha ha just kidding I can touch my toes.) And very soon I will hit some even bigger milestones, the first will be reaching the 160's, which to the best of my knowledge, I have not been in since at least Jr. high. Next will come the 50 pound loss mark and then a weight in the 150's. Which would mean that I am really close to the goal that I set at the beginning of losing 61 pounds. It's now within reach, even though it is still probably two months away. Oh yeah, another milestone I almost forgot about. This last week I finally got sick of wearing a belt that I can wrap one and a half times around my waist, so I bought a new pair of pants. I used to wear a 36, I can now fit into a 32. I believe the last time I could do that I was in the eighth grade. That was a long time ago, like 16 years. Man I feel old now. Anyway, also joined the local rec center this week. Now I can do more then just run to help lose this weight. My ankle is feeling much better, still a little sore here and there, but overall it is much better. So look out 160, here I come!

4 comments:

Moi said...

Yippie!!! Way to go. That is awesome. Congratulation

Karilynn said...

Love it Brandon! 40 frickin' lbs! I was telling your lil' bro the other day that you are surely less than you were in high school. SO INSANE!! Now.. rock those pecs.. what good is having a hot body if you slouch? ;o)

Mindy said...

Brandon,
that's so incredible! i bet you are smaller than even i've seen you.... or at least that i remember. :0) we so need to get together and do coffee or soemthing. Maybe at the end of the comp we should all get together for a big PARTY!!! We could even get Karilynn to come into town! Yeah, i think we should do that.

Karilynn said...

I will be into town for the half marathon one week after the comp ends! Lets plan a party AFTER the half! ;o)