Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Time to Buckle Up!
So here we are with just a little over a week left in this competition. I haven't reached all of my goals yet, but I am really close. The most pre-dominant one is to surpass the 50 lb loss mark (which is very close, only 1 pound to go). I know that this whole thing has not been about who could lose the most weight each month. It is about changing your habits and lifestyle so that you can feel good about yourself and stay healthy, but fifty pounds is a huge deal. That is almost a fourth of what I started at. Thats just crazy. Anyway, I've got a long week+ ahead of me. We are going to California for the holiday this weekend. So I have to put in extra time until then and as soon as I get back to make sure I can continue to progress. We'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment