Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Two weeks to go and not such a good week
I didn't have the greatest week this week as far as losing weight goes, but not gaining is better then actually gaining. Some of my eating choices were not the best; however I did not completely crumble under the pressure and give it to crap. I just ate a little more of this or that. I'll get it together. I have too, looking at the percentages, it looks like I need to step it up to stay ahead of the crowd. Second place isn't all that far behind (and who knows it may be closer than that, those numbers are from the beginning of the month). So here's to my last two REALLY GREAT weeks of this comp. Going to have to do a lot of schedule juggling to stay on my game, but it'll be worth it. Good luck all. See you next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment