My Weight Loss Goal

My Monthly Goal

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Three weeks and counting

We're down to the home stretch. Only three weeks left and still 15+ pounds to lose. It's gonna be tough, but it always is. Had kind of an interesting week. Received a phone call from my former boss asking how things were going b/c he is about to be swamped with work for the next month or two and wanted to know if I would be interested. So being that my current work week has been only 2-4 days of actually working, we talked out the details and I will be working from week to week (depending on when my current job's work becomes hectic). So far it has been good. Working long days and having the chance to pick up OT at the end of the week. This will hopefully help us get caught up from the extremely long slow season we have endured. We'll see how it goes. Anyway, I had a decent loss this week (any loss is considered decent at worst), and a good start to next week. Until next week, good luck and don't eat too many sweets.

No comments: