Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Here we go....
So its the last few days left in this competition, and I have to kick it in high gear. Just got back from a 4 day trip to Cali, that was not as kind on my body as I would have hoped. But not to worry, with just a few days to go I know I can keep the losses I've already achieved for the month (if not more). Besides I think that most of it is water weight from sitting for 12 straight hours in a car. If you haven't noticed, I did not update any of my trackers for this last week. Mainly because I think the trip has skewed my numbers. I know it is going to be a very interesting last couple days trying to accomplish everything from family to baseball to exercise. So hopefully it will all work out. Anyway, good luck to all this week and I'll see you at the finish line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment